Outside Activity Providers

Teachers must reference school division criteria prior to accessing outside activity providers (classified as activity providers not affiliated with your school board) for instruction on or off school site.

Refer to Waivers and/or the Manitoba School Boards Association (MSBA) Risk Management if signed waivers are required by outside activity providers for students to participate.

This section includes:

Question Mark


Have questions? Fill out our Ask MPASS webform.